Skip to content
- Placement of 5 Partners in the Health Care group of an Am Law 200 law firm in Raleigh, NC and Atlanta, GA.
- Placement of a Counsel with the Litigation and Health Care groups of a top tier NC-based law firm.
- Placement of a Senior Associate with the Finance group of a Top 50 AmLaw 100 law firm based in the US.
- Placement of a General Counsel for a North Carolina-based, high-growth startup in the telecom industry.
- Placement of a Senior Real Estate/Environmental Associate with an NC-based solar power company.
- Placement of an IP Counsel with a Fortune 100 commercial & consumer products company with approximately $40 billion in revenues and more than 130,000 employees.
- Placement of a Senior Associate in the Financial Services Litigation group of a Top 50 US-based AmLaw 100 firm.
- Placement of an Estate Planning Associate with a small, well-regarded family law firm of less than 10 attorneys.
- Placement of two IP Partners and opening an office for an Am Law 200 law firm in NC.
- Placement of two Private Equity/Venture Capital Associates in a business (non-legal) role with an NC-based investment banking firm.
- Placement of a Private Equity/Venture Capital Associate with an Am Law 100 law firm in TX.
- Placement of a Senior Estate Planning Associate with a small, well-regarded trusts and estates law firm in NC and SC.
- Placement of a Worker’s Compensation Partner with a law firm based in Atlanta, GA.
- Sponsor for various legal industry gatherings, including Charlotte Business Journal “Corporate Counsel Awards” and “Business Law & Breakfast Forums “hosted by North Carolina Lawyers’ Weekly.
- WarrenMetro helped me transition from my role in an AmLaw 200 firm to an in-house role with a Fortune 100 company. They are not your typical search firm. They are attorneys, and their years of practice and experience serve them and their clients well. It shows in the quality of their work and in the level of detail, care and confidentiality they maintain for those they work with. It certainly did for me.
– IP Counsel, Fortune 100 Company
- WarrenMetro is great at what they do. They know the legal market like the back of their hands and worked tirelessly to find the right firm for me. I couldn’t be happier with my new position. And I made new friends in the process. Thanks again.
– Sr. Associate, Top 50 AmLaw 100 Firm
- I thoroughly enjoyed working with WarrenMetro. Although the job opportunity we discussed did not come to fruition, they ensured I was updated timely and answered any and all of my questions. I remain happy at my current position but if I decided to go back into the job market, WarrenMetro has renewed my faith in recruiters. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
– Corporate Counsel, Southeast Regional Bank
A Few of the Companies that have Engaged WarrenMetro